Exploration Program Summary
LUX Exploration proposes the following exploration program outline over a 5-year term;
- Outline prospective areas from Historic EPM reports.
- Establish landholder connections and communications.
- Reconnaissance exploration-stream sediment sampling and rock chip of outcrops.
- Follow-up sampling-detailed stream sediment sampling, rock chips and soil sampling of ridgelines.
- Plan access to anomalous areas, drill planning and permitting.
- Initial drilling (Diamond drilling for structure and RC Drilling for grade) of anomalous outcrop areas.
- First-pass geological modelling.
- Drill planning for follow-up drilling.
- Look into the use of geophysical techniques for finding blind deposits.
- Sterilise non-prospective areas within the application area.
- First-pass resource definition drilling
- Increase knowledge into geological model.
- Continued resource definition drilling
- Expand geological model